Landlord management software to unlock your portfolio's full potential
VTS gives you the insights you need to make better decisions faster – driving portfolio performance and increasing revenue.
Owners need a data-driven approach to marketing & leasing now more than ever
Forward-looking market data to inform your asset & investment strategy
Online marketing & listings marketplace to fill your spaces quicker
Software to manage your deals, leases and tenant relationships
One centralized platform to bring your team together
Don't leave money on the table
VTS brings your process, teams & strategy all under one roof to give you insight into opportunities & risks, attract more tenants, convert leads to leases faster, and increase the value of your portfolio.
How the world's leading landlords use VTS to power portfolio performance
Optimize your strategy with unique insights
Forward-looking data to give you an edge
- Reinvent your investment strategy using real-time verified data from VTS Data instead of anecdotes
- Stay on top of important risks and opportunities in your portfolio with proactive alerts and clear visualizations of rent trends
- Leverage proactive alerts and clear asset visualizations to stay ahead of upcoming expirations
Digitize your space with content created by VTS
Drive virtual tours of your spaces to attract new tenants
- Beautiful and accurate virtual tours and photos of spaces, buildings and amenities filmed by VTS
- Virtual tours mean more than just video – VTS supplies test fits and 3D walkthroughs to showcase your space, no matter the condition
- Retail landlords can save time creating custom marketing materials using automated content management with PropertyCapsule by VTS
Get your space in front of tenant reps on all channels
Give tenant reps and tenants a fully-digital way to experience your spaces and assets
- Our digital content integrates with the channels you use today, including your corporate website
- VTS helps you scale into new multi-channel marketing across email, text, direct mail, retargeting and more
- Showcase your listings on VTS Marketplace, the only digital listings site built for tenant reps, by tenant reps
Reduce friction to get the deal closed
Generate LOIs and proposals automatically from within VTS
- Your brokers can automatically calculate complex deal financials in VTS & see a real time cash flow analysis
- You see back and forth proposals entered by brokers to keep track of negotiations
- Your brokers speed through the LOI process by generating LOIs with one click from VTS
Keep your tenants in place to protect income
Unlock insights into your complex network of tenants to retain high value customers and even leverage relationships to close new deals
- Strengthen relationships and retain tenants with central visibility into tenant updates from your teams and partners
- See exposure to risky tenants across your portfolio
- Close out renewals using historical lease and tenancy information at your fingertips
I can get a pulse of what’s happening across our portfolio in a single view
“Before using VTS, our deal and tenant data existed across many different places and formats, without a clear overview of our operations, and no central view of leasing activity. Now, I can get a pulse of what’s happening across our portfolio in a single view. As the industry continues to demand digital solutions, we’re excited to deepen our partnership with VTS, and this latest investment is indicative of that.”
Jonathan Bennett, President
Get and stay informed
A Day in the Life of a Leasing Manager
Many leasing managers use VTS to make their day productive and strategic.
Successfully Navigate the Industrial Market
Capitalize on the industrial market with a modern, data driven approach
Discover the latest trends impacting the CRE industry. Learn what you need to know to stay ahead of the competition.
VTS is transforming the way commercial landlords and brokers drive portfolio performance. Trusted by over 45,000 CRE industry leaders, learn how VTS can help you.
Watch the biggest names in the CRE tackle the most pressing issues in the industry today.